Monday 16 August 2010

My Autumn/Winter Wishlist. What's yours?

Hey everyone. Haven't been posting lately, busy week! My summer holiday is going too quickly though. Only 3 weeks of nothing left! Argh!
So, sooner or later (well, in England, that is), it's going to start getting colder. I'm not sure if I like it colder, but at least you can wrap up warm in hundreds of layers.

Right, my wishlist for A/W 2010:A cape. They look so cool! I've seen plently online and I'm pondering about which one to get. I WILL get one though - even if it will cost me a small fortune. I know I don't need a new coat, but all I have are plain black ones, and a parka, and a leather jacket...

Left: ASOS Hooded Military Cape, £70. Right: Primark Cape, £25.

A Nice Blouse to wear with some leather shorts. I don't usually wear blouses. In fact, I don't wear or own any, but I quite like them. They're quite cute. So far, this Primark one is the only one I like, but it's not in store till the end of September.
Blouse, Primark, £10 (!) I need it.

A duffle coat. I adore them. Okay, I don't really need another coat, but it's cold in the UK, you know! I don't think I can never have too many coats. I wear them from about September/October until about April 'cause it's so cold! So, therefore, I need as many coats as possible. Otherwise, I will die of frostbite or something similar and won't be able to update my blog.


Topshop Duffle Coat, £80

Hats, gloves, scarves. You can never have too many, in my opinion. And that's all I need to say!

Topshop Bow Beret, £8

Well, that was just some of my very long wishlist for autumn/winter. I shouldn't really buy any more clothes this year (running out of space in my warbrobe, and money!). I've already spent a fortune this summer, and I'm starting to feel a little guilty now. I think I need to stop looking online and on magazines. I MUST NOT BUY ANYTHING NEW FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS! But I know that is not going to happen...

4 comments:

  1. i love that coat! how beautiful :) and i love the name of your blog!!

    visit/follow me !

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore that coat as well !!! check out my new blog :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete