Wednesday 14 July 2010

Topshop have a new site!

Yes! Topshop have renovated!


About time too! I quite like it, but it will take a little while getting used to. Love the colour scheme though - nice and modern without going overboard! I don't usually buy much from Topshop, mainly because the price is usually always too high for me and my bank account. But dear father gave me £30 Topshop voucher for my birthday which I still haven't spent because nothing in last seasons sale fit. I am determined to find something this time though. I like the camel coats, but not sure they'd match my skintone - I'm quite pale. But I can just try one on and if it doesn't fit, it's not the end of the world! I'd love a duffel coat too - I missed my chance getting one last year.

Also, if I had £110, I would so buy these shoes:

I mean, just look at them! They would be perfect if I could: a) walk for a sufficient amount of time in them (i.e. over an hour) and b) they were about £30 max? Haha, I think I can dream though!

No comments:

Post a Comment